quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2007

Lou reed and tom waits

Youre my Coney Island baby you mean so much to me
Youre my pretty little lady I love you tenderly
Youre my lucky star thats what you are
Youre my Coney Island baby youre so precious so sweet
Since the day I met you my life has been complete
Youre my every thing soon youll wear my ring
Youre my girl oh-oh-oh-oh-ohJust the two of us here on the blanket of loveWriting love letters in the sand
As long as theres sand and as long as theres a sea
Youll be my Coney Island Baby
Youre my Coney Island baby dont ever let me down
Youre my pretty little lady feel like Im wearing a crownDont ever leave me dont ever go
Youre my Coney Island Baby I love you, I love you so
Youre my Coney Island baby I want you, I want you to know
Youre my Coney Island Baby I love you, I love you so

Nenhum comentário: